Tuesday, June 23, 2009

School's Out for Summer

As this is my first day free from school, I thought it was time to make this introduction...
Drum roll please... the newest member of my extended canine family....


Xtacee's School's Out for Summer - "Summer"


Summer is an adorable Cardigan Welsh Corgi born March 16, 2009. She belongs to Mike's Mom (and Dad - though I am pretty sure she will be Mom's dog!). I went to visit her today as this is my first day off for 'summer vacation'. We had a little lunch, took a little walk, and played for a while during my visit. Summer is so cute - and actually quite likable for a non-golden! And even though she's short, she's really cool!

All kidding aside, Summer is a great little dog and I look forward to getting to know her as she grows up :)

This picture is really funny when you get the story... We attempted to 'tape' her ears last weekend...


This was taken prior to the taping, and should have been a warning to us not to bother! As you saw from the top image, the tape didn't last. I think, in time, her ears will do what they are supposed to do all by themselves..

No comments: