Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Posing Pups with Pansies

OK - so the flowers aren't pansies... but it made for a cute title!


The Kids - Left to Right -

Jesse, Cash, Sophie



My girlie-girl, Sophie, LOOKS so pretty with the flowers even though she is the toughest thing in my house.


My uncooperative girl, Jesse, says "I will not look at your face with that thing in front of it." She hates the camera some days...


ALL boy - Mr. Cash says NO WAY to posing with flowers! He much prefers the shrubs!


Very handsome boy - as he alerts to the chainsaw noise in the distance...


Then, off to Allentown, to see the C.W. Corgi Princess - Miss Summer!


I am so glad I got this shot - I wanted a 'sniffing' shot all day with my kids and they wouldn't cooperate!And peaking - how cute is that puppy???
HEY! Those might be PANSIES!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Awesome photos! I love the Goldens, but how cute are those EARS of Summers???